Please read the following information carefully.
"This site", "our site" = www.familymosaicsales.co.uk
"We", "us", "our" = Family Mosaic
"Content" = Text, documents, pages, images
- Copyright - All content (including text, images, logos, design and technical aspects) on this site is owned by or licensed to Family Mosaic. Content on this site may be downloaded and used for personal and private purposes only. The use of content found on this site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Family Mosaic. For written consent for commercial reuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessibility - Whilst we try to ensure full and uninterrupted access to this website, parts or all of this website may become restricted or inaccessible at any time and without notice; We take no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any limited accessibility of this site.
- External links - Some pages on this website have links to external websites and/or other web resources; The content of any external websites and/or other web resources is the responsibility of the owner of the linked to website or web resource - we take no responsibility for the contents, services or products advertised on any external website linked to in this way.
Family Mosaic is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice explains what happens to the personal information you enter for property sales purposes.
What do we use your information for?
Personal data submitted to us via this website or through any other contact with Family Mosaic, for property sales purposes, will be used for the following reasons.
- To administer property sales. Your personal data will be used to inform you about properties being sold by Family Mosaic, and any other organisation in the Peabody Group that meet the criteria you have selected.
- To help you buy part or the whole of your home
- To carry out affordability checks, credit checks etc.
- To meet any housing management needs and requirements
- To manage payments from you, to you, and for accounting purposes.
- Prevention and detection of crime, and quality management
- To meet our legal obligations including the requirements of our funders or regulators
- To resolve complaints and queries
- To help us gain a better understanding of how people use our sales and development website, and to improve use-ability, we analyse your interactions with the site. We do this for both submitted and un-submitted applications.
Who else we may pass your information to?
There may be times when we disclose your details to others, as follows.
- Other organisations within the Peabody Group who also provide homes for sale, for example, Peabody.
- Other organisations within the Peabody Group who provide a service on our behalf
- Our contractors and suppliers who provide services to you, or who provide services. on our behalf, for example, selling agents, third party software providers, etc.
In some instances, we may have a duty to disclose your information by law to:
- Local authorities, regulators and government departments
- Police, fire services or health authorities
- Others who may need information from us for their own purposes (for crime prevention or detection, for the prevention and detection of fraud, for the purposes of the National Fraud Initiative)
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998
Access to your own personal information
You have right to request a copy of the information that Family Mosaic holds about you. If you would like to do this, please put your request in writing and send it to email@example.com
The right to challenge information held about you
You have the right to ask for any information to be removed from your file that you think is inaccurate, out of date, misleading or excessive.
The right to object to direct marketing
Family Mosaic does not normally participate in any direct marketing schemes and your information will never be sold or passed on to third parties for commercial purposes.