Two bedroom, second floor apartment with private parking and balcony now available in Essex.
Thistledown Court is a two bedroom property located on the second floor in a three storey block built around 2007. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Basildon station 0.9 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Fenchurch Street in 30 minutes. As well as quick access to the A127 and A13 for routes into London and beyond.
Local amenities are located 0.6 miles away at Eastgate shopping centre. For leisure and enjoyment, Gloucester Park is within 1.5 miles.
Nearest Station: Basildon Station – National Rail
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 21, 49 and 220 Church Road Foot Bridge.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious living room with door to balcony. Beige carpet
- Kitchen: Brown base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, space for fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Lino flooring
- Bedroom: Fitted Wardrobe. Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin .Full height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring
Outside: One allocated parking space and private balcony.
SAT NAV postcode: SS14 1LP
The monthly mortgage, monthly rent, minimum household income and deposit required are all guide figures and will vary depending on your personal circumstances and the mortgage you are able to secure. Applicants will be required to attend a financial interview with a Mortgage Advisor appointed by Family Mosaic to assess affordability in line with Affordable Homes guidelines set by the HCA/GLA. Speak to a member of the Family Mosaic sales team for more details.