Two bedroom, ninth floor apartment with private balcony now available in Hackney.
Texryte House is a two bedroom property located on the ninth floor in a block built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with Haggerston Station 0.6 miles away, served by a London Overground Station linking to Whitechapel in 7 minutes. A short bus ride away is Angel Station and Old Street Station both serving the Northern Line. Local buses serve the area and the night buses link through Shoreditch into the City.
Local amenities are located just outside the development along Southgate Road. For leisure and enjoyment, there is a fitness centre opposite the block as well as various bars, cafes and restaurants along Kingsland Towpath.
Nearest Station: Haggerston Station (Zone 2) – London Overground
Nearest Tube Stations: Old Street station (Zone 1) – Northern Line
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 21, 76, 141 and 812 from Downham Road
The property located on the 9th floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: 4.18 x 5.15 Spacious lounge. Carpet flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.42 x 2.66) Wooden base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (2.46 x 4.50) Fitted Wardrobe. Beige carpet
- Bedroom 2: (3.11 x 3.58) beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Tiling around the bath / Part tiled). Tiled flooring.
Sat Nav: N1 3GN