One bedroom, first floor apartment with private parking now available in Ealing.
The Snowfleck house property is a one bedroom, first floor apartment within a 3 storey modern development built around 2007. It benefits from off road parking and a communal garden. The lease remaining on the property is 115 years.
There are good transport links with Perivale Station 0.3 miles away, served by the Central Line and linking to Oxford Circus in 26 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.7 miles away along Bilton Road, and for leisure and enjoyment, there are woodlands, parks and and the Grand Union canal minutes from the property.
Nearest Tube station: Perivale Station (Zone 4) served by the Central Line.
Nearest Station: Greenford Station – National Rail.
Bus routes nearby: Bus route 297 from Buckingham Avenue towards Ealing Broadway, Wembley and Willesden.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: Pine base and wall units with dark brown worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated fridge freezer, washer dryer, oven, hob and extractor fan. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom: Beige carpet. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Parking: allocated space for one car. Communal Garden.
SAT NAV postcode: UB6 7FN