One Bed, First Floor Maisonette Apartment with Parking
Schoolyard House comprises a first floor converted flat with a mezzanine floor connected with an inner staircase, forming part of a four storey period school conversion. The lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
Beautiful one bedroom split level apartment within the gated community with an allocated parking space. The property benefits from being only a short walk to Woolwich Town Centre offering DLR, Overground and the new Cross Rail due to open late 2018.
Nearest Station: Woolwich Arsenal (0.5 mi), Plumstead (0.7 mi), Woolwich Dockyard (0.9 mi
Bus routes nearby: 51, 53, 54, 96, 99, 122, 161, 178, 180, 244, 291, 380, 386, 469
The property located on the first floor with a mezzanine level comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with under stair cupboard and video entry phone system.
- Living Room: Large lounge open plan to kitchen. Carpeted flooring.
- Kitchen: Beige colour base and wall units with cream colour worktop and plinth splashback. Integrated) oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine. Vinyl flooring
- Bedroom: Laminated flooring on upper floor
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving socket. Part tiled. Vinyl flooring
Outside: Allocated parking space (Bay 37)
Sat Nav: SE18 7JD