One bedroom, first floor apartment now available in Greenwich.
The Sailacre House property is a one bedroom property located on first floor in a five storey block built around 2007. The lease remaining on the property is 113 years
There are good transport links with Westcombe station 0.5 miles away, served by National linking to London Cannon Street in 18 minutes. As well as Greenwich Cutty Sark DLR station a short bus journey away, for links Bank in 20 minutes.
Local amenities are located along within 0.1 miles on Woolwich Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Greenwich Park is within 0.4 miles with Greenwich Centre nearby with a wealth of popular shops, bars, restaurants, a gym with pool and a library.
Nearest Station: Westcombe Station – National Rail (Zone 3).
Nearest Tube Station: North Greenwich – Jubilee Line (Zone 3).
Nearest DLR Station: Greenwich Cutty Sark (Zone 2/3).
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 129, 177, 180, 286, 422 & N1 from Vanbrugh Hill.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Wood laminate flooring with underfloor heating.
- Kitchen: Wood effect base and wall units with grey granite effect laminate worktop and white tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob. Free standing fridge freezer and cooker hood fixed to wall. Wood laminate flooring with underfloor heating.
- Bedroom: Fitted Wardrobes with built in lights. Remote control roller blind. Cream carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome square shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath/shower area. Tiled flooring.
Outside: Large balcony across length of property.
SAT NAV Postcode: SE10 0JD