Three bedroom, ground floor apartment with garden and parking now available in Waltham Forest.
Saffron Court is a three bedroom property, located on the ground floor in a four storey block. The lease remaining on the property is 118 years.
There are good transport links with Blackhorse Road Station 0.6 miles away, served by London Overground and Victoria Lines linking to Kings Cross in 10 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Oxford Circus.
Local amenities are located 0.6 miles away along Forest Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Lloyd Park is 1.2 miles away benefitting from tennis courts and William Morris Gallery on site. As we as Walthamstow Central, Shopping Centre and Town Square with restaurants, bars and a cinema.
Nearest Station: Blackhorse Road (Zone 3) – London Overground and Victoria Line.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 158 from Priestly Way, W15 from St Andrews Road and 123, 230 and N73 from Blackhorse Road Station
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with 3 storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (3.6m x 5.7m) Spacious lounge with door to garden. Vinyl flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.1m x 2.4m) Oak base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (2.7m x 3.6m) Brown Carpet
- Bedroom 2: (2.5m x 4.8m) Brown Carpet
- Bedroom 3: (2.8m x 5.4m) Brown Carpet
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Mirror with light over. Chrome heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Front and back garden with Shed and private parking space.
SAT NAV postcode: E17 6AP
The monthly mortgage, monthly rent, minimum household income and deposit required are all guide figures and will vary depending on your personal circumstances and the mortgage you are able to secure. Applicants will be required to attend a financial interview with a Mortgage Advisor appointed by Family Mosaic to assess affordability in line with Affordable Homes guidelines set by the HCA/GLA. Speak to a member of the Family Mosaic sales team for more details.