One bedroom, second floor apartment with private terrace now available in Tower Hamlets.
Neap Court is a one bedroom property located on the second floor, in a six storey block, built around 2016. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Bromley-By-Bow 0.4 miles away, served by the District & Hammersmith and City Lines linking to London Liverpool Street in 22 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Oxford Circus
Westfield, Stratford is located 1.7 miles away which also caters for leisure and enjoyment, with a range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants open throughout day. As well as Queen Elizabeth Park just beyond Westfield with large open spaces and beautifully landscaped grounds.
Nearest Station: Bromley-By-Bow Underground Station (Zone 2/3) – Hammersmith & City and District Lines
Bus routes nearby: Bus route D8 from Twelvetrees Crescent bus routes 323, 488 and D8 from Bromley-By-Bow
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and video entry phone system.
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to terrace. Laminated flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with white worktop and worktop plinth. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Laminated flooring.
- Bedroom: Bright and sizeable double bedroom, door to balcony deck. Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
SAT NAV postcode: E3 3TP