Neap Court is a two bedroom property located on the 4th floor in a block built around 2015. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years.
There are good transport links with Bromley-By-Bow Underground Station linking to Liverpool Street Station in 18 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along the A12 on St Leonard’s Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Stratford City is 20 minutes away via bus links, with Westfield Shopping Centre, Queen Elizabeth Park and access to Stratford Station with Central, Jubilee, DLR, National Rail and Overground Lines.
Nearest Station: Bromley-By-Bow Underground Station (Zone 2/3) – Hammersmith & City and District Lines.
Bus routes nearby: Bus route D8 from Twelvetrees Crescent, bus routes 323, 488 and D8 from Bromley-By-Bow.
The property located on the 4th floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with large storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with light grey worktop and black vinyl splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom. Beige carpet
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom. Beige carpet
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelf and large mirror. Full height tiling. Tiled flooring.
Outside: Balcony with view over the canal and river, north to Stratford.