Two bedroom, eighth floor apartment now available in Hammersmith & Fulham.
Nacovia House a stunning 8th floor two bed apartment constructed in December 2006. The time remaining on the lease is 115 years.
Imperial Wharf is a riverside development located next to Chelsea Harbour. The development contains shops, riverside bars, restaurants, and resident’s gym for free access.
The London Overground station at Imperial Wharf is very close by and gives access to the District Line at West Brompton and Clapham Junction for mainline trains running up to Waterloo and Victoria.
Nearest Tube station: Fulham Broadway (Zone 2) served by the District Line.
Nearest Station: Imperial Wharf – London Overground and National Rail.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 391 & C3 from Bagleys Lane.
The property located on the eighth floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video entryphone system leading to…
- Living Room: (4.43m x 3.00m) Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Carpeted.
- Kitchen: (3.25m x 1.65m) Light oak effect base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for washer dryer. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (3.27m x 2.51m) Beige carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.27m x 2.67m) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: (2.24m x 1.68m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Communal roof terrace & Resident’s Gym
SAT NAV postcode: SW6 2GW