One bed, seventh floor apartment with balcony now available in Tower Hamlets
Millharbour Street is a one bedroom property. Located on the seventh floor in a twenty three storey block serviced by lifts, built around 2007. The lease remaining on the property is 114 years.
There are good transport links with South Quay station 0.2 miles away, served by DLR linking to Bank 14 minutes. As well as Canary Wharf station located 0.5 miles away serving Jubilee line linking to London Bridge in 6 minutes
Local amenities are located next to the development along Millharbour Street. For leisure and enjoyment, Tiller Leisure Centre is 0.2 miles away as well as nearby Canary Wharf is 10 minutes’ walk away with various restaurants, bars, cafes and shop.
Nearest Station: South Quay (Zone 2) – DLR
Nearest Tube Station: Canary Wharf (Zone 2) – Jubilee Line
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes D8 from Admirals Way.
The property located on the seventh floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (5.27m x 4.65m) Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Light wood base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Free standing oven and hob. Space for fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.20m x 3.95m) Cream carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling. Lino flooring.
Outside: Private balcony.