Two bedroom, first floor apartment with private balcony now available in Tower Hamlets.
Match Court is a two bedroom apartment built on the first floor in a four storey building built around 2009. The lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
There are good transport links with Bow Road Station 0.6 miles away, served by District and Hammersmith & City lines linking to Liverpool Street in 8 minutes. Also Mile End station is just under a mile away served by the Central Line. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Stratford.
Local amenities are located 0.4 miles away along Roman Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Queen Elizabeth Park is within 0.8 miles. As well as surrounding areas, Stratford Westfield and Hackney Wick only a short distance away with a mixture of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants.
Nearest Station: Bow Road (Zone 2) – District and Hammersmith & City.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 276 & 488 from Tredegar Road and bus routes 25, 108, 205, 425 & N205 from Bow Church DLR.
The property located on the first floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room: (3.7m x 5.2m) Lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.0m x 2.0m) Gloss white base and wall units with dark wood laminate worktop and stainless steel splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (5.0m x 3.0m) Beige carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.8m x 2.5m) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring.
Outside: Private balcony.
SAT Nav Postcode: E3 2UU