One Bed, Ground Floor Apartment with Private Parking & Balcony now available in Bexley.
Mallard House is a one bedroom property, located on the ground floor in a four storey block built around 2013. The lease remaining on the property is 119 years.
There are good transport links with Bexley Station 0.2 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge in 27 minutes.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Bexley High Street, alongside various restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment, Bexley Nature Conservation and Old Bexley Equestrian Centre is within 0.4 miles.
Nearest Station: Bexley Station (Zone 6) – National Rail
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 132, 229, 492, 601, 669, B12 and N21 from Bexley Library.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with black worktop and stainless steel splashback. Integrated oven, hob and fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: Cream carpet
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror and light over. Full height tiling around the bath. Laminate flooring.
- Outside: Private parking space, communal garden & balcony
Sat Nav: DA5 1BF