Lea Bridge Road
Three bedroom, semi-detached townhouse with garden and parking space now available in Hackney.
Lea Bridge Road is a three bedroom, semi terraced house with garden and off street parking space, built around 1997. The lease remaining on the property is 100 years.
There are good transport links with Clapton Station 0.6 miles away, served by London Overground linking to London Liverpool Street in 10 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Oxford Circus.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Otley Terrace. For leisure and enjoyment, Millfields Park is within 0.2 miles. As well as surrounding areas, Clapton, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are only a short distance away with a mixture of cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants.
Nearest Station: Clapton (Zone 2) – London Overground.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 48, 55, 56, N38 & N55 from Chatsworth Road Lea Bridge Road.
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (5.5m x 3.6m) Spacious lounge with double doors to garden. Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.0m x 2.5m) Light brown base and wall units with white worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1: (3.6m x 3.1m) Fitted carpet.
- Bedroom 2: (3.6m x 3.1m) Built in Wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
- Shower Room: (2.5m x 1.0m) White suite comprising shower, WC and hand washbasin. Vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 3: (3.6m x 3.1m) Fitted carpet.
- Bathroom: (3.6m x 1.7m) White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Vinyl flooring.
Outside: Off street parking space and Garden.
SAT NAV postcode: E5 9RB
The monthly mortgage, monthly rent, minimum household income and deposit required are all guide figures and will vary depending on your personal circumstances and the mortgage you are able to secure. Applicants will be required to attend a financial interview with a Mortgage Advisor appointed by Family Mosaic to assess affordability in line with Affordable Homes guidelines set by the HCA/GLA. Speak to a member of the Family Mosaic sales team for more details.