This property is a one bedroom apartment in a three storey block built around 2015. The lease remaining on the property is 122 years
There are good transport links with Herne Hill Station 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Bridge in 11 minutes and Brixton Station 1.5 miles away, served by National Rail and Victoria Line.
Local amenities are located 0.3 miles away along Milkwood Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Brockwell Park is within 0.4 miles. As well as Brockwell Lido, Brixton Market and a mixture of cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants at Herne Hill.
- Nearest Station: Herne Hill– National Rail
- Nearest Tube Station: Brixton – Victoria Line
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 68, 468 and N68 from Herne Hill Station and 3, 201 and N3 from Brockwell Park.
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system.
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with door to balcony and full height windows. Oak laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: White gloss base and wall units with dark mahogany colour worktop. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob, fridge freezer and washing machine. Oak laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: Fitted carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin. Full height ceramic tiling around the bath. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Outside: Balcony, communal roof terrace and secure bike storage.
SAT NAV postcode: SE24 0HP