One bedroom, third floor apartment with balcony now available in Lewisham.
The Iris Court property is a one bedroom purpose built, top floor flat in a three storey block built around 1992. The lease remaining on the property is 74 years.
There are good transport links with Queens Road Peckham and New Cross Gate stations 0.5 miles away, served by National Rail and London Overground linking to London Bridge in 11 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Trafalgar Square.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along New Cross Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Burgess Park is within 1.7 miles. As well as surrounding areas, Greenwich, Brockley and Deptford are only a short distance away with a mixture of cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants.
Nearest Station: New Cross Gate (Zone 2) – National Rail & London Overground.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 21, 53, 172, 453 & N21 from Briant Street.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (20m2) Fitted carpet with door to balcony.
- Kitchen: (5.6m2) White base and wall units with white worktop and tiled splashback. Space for oven, hob, fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: (9.4m2) Fitted Wardrobe. Fitted carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with shelving and mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Laminate flooring.
Outside: Private balcony.
SAT NAV Postcode: SE14 5HS
PLEASE NOTE: The roofing repairing works are currently in progress