One bedroom, third floor apartment with private balcony now available in Haringey.
The Hawthorne House property is a purpose built third floor flat in a 3 storey gated development 39 flats with lift facility built approximately 9 years ago. The remaining time on the lease is 113 years.
There are good transport links with Seven Sisters station is 1.1 miles away for the London Overground, which links to Liverpool Street in under 30 minutes.
A good selection of amenities is located 0.4 miles away on the High Road (A10). For leisure and enjoyment, Markfield Park, the home to Markfield Beam Engine Museum and Park café is within 0.3 miles.
- Nearest Tube station: Seven Sisters (Zone 3) served by the Victoria line.
- Nearest Station: South Tottenham – London Overground (Zone 3).
- Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 76,149, 243, 318, 476 & N73 from St Ann's Road (Stop TE).
The property located on the third floor with its own entrance door comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Doors to balcony. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven and hob. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Laminate flooring.
SAT NAV postcode: N15 6BW