One bedroom, second floor apartment now available in Southwark.
The Havelock Court property is a purpose-built second floor flat in a four storey block located on Naylor Road. The lease remaining on the property is 88 years.
There are good transport links with Queens Road Peckham 0.3 miles away, served by National Rail and London Overground and linking to Clapham Junction in 21 minutes, which has links to Central London and Brighton.
A good selection of amenities is located 0.4 miles away along the Peckham High Street, with a range of restaurants and cafes. For leisure and enjoyment Burgess Park is within 1.3 miles, and is the largest park in south London with tennis courts, a sports centre and football pitch facilities.
Nearest Station: Queens Road Peckham (zone 2) – National Rail and London Overground.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 36, 136, 171, 177, 436, N89 and N136 stop at Carlton Grove (Stop QC).
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: hallway with entryphone system leading to…
- Living Room: (4.35m x 6.16m) Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen. Beige carpet.
- Kitchen: (4.8m x 2.6m) Wood effect base and wall units with black worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and washer dryer. Lino flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.02m x 4.58m) Built-in wardrobe. Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring.
SAT NAV postcode: SE15 1QW