One bedroom, ground floor apartment now available in Lambeth.
Goddard House – the property is a purpose built ground floor, one bedroom apartment in a five storey block built in 2010. The lease remaining on the property is 118 years.
There are good transport links with Elephant & Castle Station 0.4 miles away, served by National Rail, Bakerloo and Northern London Underground lines linking to London Bridge and Oxford Circus in under 10 minutes.
Elephant and Castle Shopping Centre is only a 7 minutes walk away from Goddard House with places to shop, eat and drink. The area also offers various museums and galleries such as the Imperial War Museum.
Nearest Station: Elephant & Castle Station (Zone 1) – National Rail, Bakerloo and Northern Lines.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 133, 155, 333, 415, N133 & N155 from Newington Butts.
The property located on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with two storage cupboards and video entry phone system leading to...
- Living Room: (4.85m x 3.85m) lounge open plan kitchen. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (2.50m x 2.50m) Beech wood base and wall units with light grey worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: (4.00m x 2.50m) Beige carpet.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC and hand washbasin. Full height tiling around the bath. Heated towel rail. Lino flooring.
SAT Nav Postcode: SE11 4BG