Two bedroom, second floor apartment with private balcony now available in Brent.
The Forum House property is a self-contained flat situated on the second floor, of six storey block with lift facility built approximately 9 years ago benefitting from a private balcony, communal garden and 24hr concierge. The lease remaining on the property is 116 years.
There are good local transport links with Wembley Stadium station 0.4 miles away served by Chiltern Railways, which links to London Marylebone in just 14 minutes.
A good selection of amenities is located just 0.1 miles away along Lakeside Way, with shops, restaurants and entertainment on offer at door step in the London Designer Outlet and the SSE Arena and Wembley Stadium, which host a wide range of events, are both within 0.5 miles.
Nearest Tube station: Wembley Park (Zone 4) served by the Metropolitan and Jubilee line.
Nearest Station: Wembley Stadium - Chiltern Railways.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 83, 92, 182, 223 & N83 from Lakeside Way.
The property located on the second floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard (washer dryer) leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to balcony. Video entry phone system. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: Beech base and wall units with dark grey worktop, under cabinet lighting and plastic splashback. Integrated fridge freezer, oven, hob, and extractor fan. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Beige carpet.
- Bedroom 2: Beige carpet. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, WC with glass shelves above, hand washbasin and heated towel rail. Full height tiling. Tiled flooring.
Outside: Private balcony. Communal Garden.
SAT NAV postcode: HA9 0HL
The monthly mortgage, monthly rent, minimum household income and deposit required are all guide figures and will vary depending on your personal circumstances and the mortgage you are able to secure. Applicants will be required to attend a financial interview with a Mortgage Advisor appointed by Family Mosaic to assess affordability in line with Affordable Homes guidelines set by the HCA/GLA. Speak to a member of the Family Mosaic sales team for more details.