Two bedroom terraced house with private parking and garden in Tilbury, Essex.
Dunlop Close – This is a 2 bedroom terraced house within a gated development built around 2006. The property benefits from its own private parking space and rear garden. The lease remaining on the property is 112 years.
Situated within Tilbury, there are good transport links with Tilbury Town station 0.2 miles away, served by National Rail linking to London Fenchurch Street in 45 minutes. The A13 and M25 are close by making access into London is even easier.
Local amenities are located 0.1 miles away along Calcutta Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Calcutta Road has a mixture of cafes, bars, pubs and restaurants, as well as a gym and leisure centre.
Nearest Station: Tilbury Town – National Rail (C2C)
The property comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboard, cloakroom and street access door leading to…
- Living Room: (5.09m x 3.46m) Spacious lounge with storage cupboard and door to garden. White wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen: (3.18m x 2.39m) Beech wood base and wall units with dark grey worktop and tiled splashback. Space for oven, hob, fridge freezer and washer/dryer. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom: White suite compromising hand wash basin with storage above and W/C. Slate tiled flooring.
- First floor
- Hallway: Storage cupboard and staircase leading to…
- Bedroom: (3.90m x 3.19m) Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.71m x 3.15m) Wood laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Slate tiled flooring.
Outside: Private parking space and rear garden.
SatNav postcode: RM18 7BQ