Two bedroom, third floor apartment with private balcony now available in Haringey.
Dagmar Court is a two bedroom apartment built on the third floor in a three storey block built around 2006. This property benefits from a full width private balcony and external storage space. The lease remaining on the property is 113 years.
There are good transport links with Seven Sisters Station 0.8 miles away, served by London Underground and Overground linking to Kings Cross in 5 minutes. Local buses serve the area and the night buses links to Piccadilly Circus.
Local amenities are located a short walk away along Gorleston Road as well as further shops and café’s along West Green Road 0.2 miles away. For leisure and enjoyment, Chestnuts Park is within 0.1 miles as well as Downhills Park and Lordship Lane recreational grounds a short 8 minute walk away.
Nearest Station: Seven Sisters (Zone 2) – Victoria Line & London Overground.
Bus routes nearby: Bus routes 41, 230, 341 & N41 from Philip Lane
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with video entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: Spacious lounge with glass door to balcony.
- Kitchen: Pine base and wall units with light grey worktop and white tiled splashback. Integrated oven, hob, fridge freezer and space for washer/dryer. Lino flooring.
- Bedroom 1: Wood Laminate Flooring.
- Bedroom 2: Wood Laminate Flooring.
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Lino flooring.
Outside: Private balcony.
SAT Nav Postcode: N15 5AR