6 Hester Road
One bedroom, third floor apartment with Juliet balcony now available in Wandsworth.
6 Hester Road is a one bedroom property located on the third floor in a six storey block built around 2004. The lease remaining on the property is 111 years.
There are good transport links with Imperial Wharf Station 1 mile away, served by National Rail and London Overground linking to Shepard’s Bush station (Central Line) in 10 minutes. As well as Battersea Park and Queenstown Road stations just over a mile away linking to Victoria and Southwark underground stations.
Local amenities are located 300ft away along Battersea Bridge Road. For leisure and enjoyment, Battersea Park is within 0.2 miles as well as the various bars, restaurants and cafes in the local area.
Nearest Station: Imperial Wharf (Zone 2) – London
Bus routes nearby: Bus route 170 from Battersea Bridge Hester Road and 19, 49, 319, 345, N19 & N31 from Parkgate Road Battersea.
The property located on the third floor comprises:
- Entrance: Hallway with storage cupboards and entry phone system leading to…
- Living Room: (6.2m x 4.0m) Spacious lounge open plan to kitchen with door to Juliette balcony. Timber flooring
- Kitchen: White base and wall units with white worktop and tiled splashback. Integrated electric oven, hob, and extractor hood and space for fridge freezer. Timber flooring.
- Bedroom: (3.1m x 3.4m) Fitted Wardrobes. Beige carpet
- Bathroom: White suite comprising panelled bath with shower head, WC and hand washbasin with mirror over. Full height tiling around the bath. Tiled flooring.
Outside: Juliet balcony, secure bicycle parking at ground floor level, communal garden at first floor & individual walkway to front door.
SAT NAV postcode: SW11 4AL
Please note: Maximum share available is 80%. Successful buyer will not be able to purchase more than 80% upon final staircasing.
The monthly mortgage, monthly rent, minimum household income and deposit required are all guide figures and will vary depending on your personal circumstances and the mortgage you are able to secure. Applicants will be required to attend a financial interview with a Mortgage Advisor appointed by Family Mosaic to assess affordability in line with Affordable Homes guidelines set by the HCA/GLA. Speak to a member of the Family Mosaic sales team for more details.