Family Mosaic Shortlisted for ‘Best Online Property Portal’
We are delighted to announce that Family Mosaic has been shortlisted for the ‘Best Online Property Portal’ award at the First Time Buyer Readers' Awards 2016!
The shortlisting quickly follows our recent award wins for ‘Best In-house Marketing Team’ at the national Property Marketing Awards 2015 and ‘Best Digital Marketing' at the National Housing Awards 2015.
Why the Family Mosaic property portal was shortlisted
As acknowledged in the awards entry, Family Mosaic’s new digital portal is a rare example of a property organisation investing and focusing on the end user.
The Family Mosaic property portal includes a number of customer-focused tools that offered information on Shared Ownership, eligibility, and responsive guides to support buyers throughout their buying journey:
- Sales Status Tool Giving the buyer complete control, this revolutionary customer tool provides immediate access to information and allows buyers to track in real-time where they are in the buying process and see a check-list of what is required next.
- Shared Ownership Journey Guide – This interactive guide takes first time buyers through each step of the purchasing journey, providing a clear understanding of the home ownership process. In addition to explaining each step in great detail, they also provide links to other valuable articles for those wanting further information.
- Guides and downloads – Every guide on the site is available for download, allowing buyers to read and absorb in their own time. A total of nine guides are available, detailing every stage of the Shared Ownership process and options once bought, such as staircasing and lease extensions.
- New Development pages – To ensure clarity and in-depth information for each Family Mosaic development, each has its own microsite. Here, interested buyers can download property brochures, price lists and view local area information and property galleries. Each download is trackable, allowing Family Mosaic to cater future correspondence and ownership opportunities to potential buyers.
- Latest News – Through previous customer research, Family Mosaic found that first time buyers have limited knowledge of Shared Ownership and appreciated regular support and information on the process. By relaying the latest Shared Ownership news and updates on its media centre, Family Mosaic helps inform first time buyers. Informative articles are created internally, in addition to expert comment from mortgage advisors and solicitors.
- Property Search – The easy-to-use property search function simply filters properties to buyers' requirements and helps minimise the time spent by users seeking their perfect property. Customers can search by location, price, number of bedrooms or using their total household income as a filter to see which properties are suitable for them.
The winner of the award will be announced at the ceremony held at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London on Friday 22 April 2016 .
Please remember to vote for us and we wish our team the best of luck!