Clipper Place - Our latest Scheme in Southwark Now Completed
Our new Clipper Place development located in Southwark consisted of four 1 & 2 bed apartments available through Shared Ownership. All apartments are furnished to the highest specification, located to the east of Rotherhithe Peninsula, approximately 100m from the River Thames and riverside Thames Path.
The apartments at Clipper Place started from £331,145 (£99,344 for 30% share) for the 1 bedroom apartments and £421,785 (£126,536 for 30% share) for the 2 bedroom apartments.
We are also pleased to say that all apartments were allocated to those who lived or worked in the London borough of Southark as we continue to provide affordable homes for Londoners.
Specifications at Clipper Place
Each apartment at Clipper Place was furnished to a high standard with a fantastic amount of specification included:
- Brilliant white walls and ceilings
- Karndean wood effect laminate in Country Oak
- 80/20 wool mix latte coloured carpet to bedrooms
- Built in wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Solid gloss white doors throughout with stainless steel handles
- Brushed stainless steel light switches and sockets (in all visible areas)
- Zanussi washer/dryer
- Gas central heating with individual boilers
- Gloss sand kitchen units by Paula Rosa with soft close doors and drawers and brushed nickel handles
- Glacial Storm worktop and upstand by Paula Rosa
- Integrated Zanussi white goods including: oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and hob (with stainless steel splashback)
- Electrolux stainless steel extractor hood
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with Bristan Prism chrome mixer tap
- Brushed chrome bar spotlights and triangular down-lights under cabinets
- Matching ceramic floor and wall tiles
- White bathroom suite including back to wall WC with concealed cistern and hand basin
- White handleless steel bath
- Glass handleless shower screen
- Chrome fittings throughout
- Chrome plated electric heated ladder towel rail
- Mirror fronted cabinet over basin
- ‘Low energy’ down-lights
Well Connected homes for First Time Buyers
Clipper Place is well placed in the heart of Southwark with fantastic connections in and around London. London’s dockside has been transformed in recent years enabling you to revel in the very best of both worlds. You can enjoy life in a chic waterside district and still be just minutes from the buzz of the capital at Clipper Place.
For flights, it’s 17 minutes to London City Airport, 41 minutes to Gatwick and under an hour to Heathrow from Canada Water Underground. Being by the waterside, you also have the option of travelling by boat. From Rotherhithe’s Hilton Docks it’s just three minutes to Canary Wharf Pier.
So from your Rotherhithe enclave you can quickly and easily nip into or across the city, get out of town or even jet off out of the country. There are lots of cycle lanes in the borough; Rotherhithe Street, the Albion Channel, the ecological park, Russia Dock woodland, and Greenland Dock.
New Shared Ownership schemes available to First Time Buyers
Clipper Place in Southwark has now completed with all sales exchanging contracts. At Family Mosaic, we always have an extensive pipeline of properties becoming available for Shared Ownership in multiple boroughs of London and in the South East.
View our property search to see what is currently available for sale and register your interest for development updates.