Atlas Grove - Newly Completed Shared Ownership Scheme in Ealing
At Atlas Grove, Family Mosaic had a selection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments and 2 & 3 bedroom houses available through Shared Ownership located on the outskirts of the London Borough of Ealing.
Family Mosaic’s Atlas Grove development is located in the West London borough of Ealing, by the greenery of Rectory Park and accessible via Britannia Close. To the west of the development there is a children’s play area for under 5’s, next to a large Atlas Cedar tree, preserved from the original site.
All of the properties came with private outside space in the form of gardens or balconies and all have allocated parking spaces. Inside, each home is complete with a fully fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, oven and hob, a free-standing washer/dryer in one of the hallway cupboards and a modern white bathroom suite.
Shared Ownership purchasers
The properties at Atlas Grove started from £218,491 (£65,547 for 30% share) for the 1 bedroom apartments, £283,124 (£84,937 for 30% share) for the 2 bedroom properties and £425,264 (£127,579 for 30% share) for the 3 bedroom houses.
The properties required a 10% deposit of the share value, meaning purchasers at Atlas Grove could buy an apartment with as little as £6,554.70, helping many first time buyers onto the property ladder.
We are pleased to say that 88% of properties were allocated to those who lived or worked in the London borough of Ealing as we continue to provide affordable homes for Londoners in their desired borough.
Find out if you are eligible for Shared Ownership and get your foot on the ladder with the low cost affordable housing scheme.
Homes which were available at Atlas Grove
- 2 x one bed apartments
- 4 x two bed apartments
- 8 x two bed houses
- 2 x three bed houses
Specification available at Atlas Grove
Each apartment at Atlas Grove was furnished to a very high standard including the following specification:
- White walls and ceilings
- Engineered wood flooring through living/dining room, and kitchen*
- Latte coloured wool twist carpet to bedrooms
- Solid gloss white doors throughout with brushed stainless steel handles
- Brushed chrome light switches and sockets (in all visible areas)
*ceramic tiles where separate kitchen
- Garden space to all houses and ground floor apartments and terrace/balcony to all other apartments
- 12-year NHBC warranty
- Cycle storage
- Secure by design fob entry system to the apartments
- Video entry-phone to the apartments
- PV panels on the roof
- Gloss ‘Cappuccino’ kitchen units by Manhattan with polished chrome handles
- ‘Natural Messina’ coloured laminate worktop by Manhattan
- Fully integrated appliances, including Zanussi oven, hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer in the hallway cupboard
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Chrome 4 bar spotlight plus triangular down-lights under cabinets
- Ceramic tiles to walls and floor in bathrooms
- White bathroom suite including back to wall WC with concealed cistern, hand basin and bath
- Chrome plated thermostatic wall mounted bath/shower mixer
- Glass shower screen
- Chrome single lever basin mixer tap
- Chrome plated heated towel rail
- Mirror fronted cabinet over wash hand basin